Do you love chocolate as much as I do? You should get your hands on some raw cacao powder. Yes, it’s a bit pricy but one bag will last a really long time. There are many nutritional benefits to eating raw even on occasion and this decadent smoothie is just one example of how you can sneak raw foods into your diet. Bananas, almond milk, raw nut butter and raw honey round out the ingredients for a totally healthy treat. Too fancy? This smoothie is still healthy and delicious with regular, non-raw ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons raw peanut butter
- 1½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ½ cup almond milk, either store-bought or homemade
- Microwave raw honey for 5-10 seconds to thin it out.
- Puree honey, banana, peanut butter, cacao and almond milk in a sturdy blender until smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes
Savory Simple – Super Foods Power Smoothie
Savory Simple – Pumpkin Spiced Avocado Smoothie
Savory Simple – 3 Fall-Inspired Smoothies
Peanut Butter and Peppers – Neapolitan Smoothie
The Lemon Bowl – Berry Ginger Chia Smoothie
Pinch of Yum – Coconut Pineapple Orange Smoothie