If you love key lime pie, you won’t want to miss these key lime pie popsicles with only 4 ingredients!
I hesitate to choose a favorite dessert, but key lime pie definitely ranks in the Top 5. I love the flavor, texture, and ease of preparation. Why I hadn’t thought to make key lime pie popsicles before now is a mystery to me. With only 4 ingredients, these beauties come together in no time.
I used these molds from Amazon, which I found very easy to use and clean. They weren’t the cheapest option available, but I thought they were pretty, and their shape works well with the graham cracker crumbs.
Take not that the filling for this recipe is based around how much fits into these particular molds. They will work with whatever pop maker you own, but you might need to adjust the quantity of filling (I think it goes without saying that this is the rule for any pop recipe).
Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half (or 3/4 cup heavy cream + 3/4 cup whole milk)
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 2-3 whole graham crackers, crushed
- In a medium bowl, preferably one with a spout, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half, and key lime juice.
- Divide the mixture evenly between popsicle molds, leaving a small amount of room at the top. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of each pop and gently press into the liquid to help freeze them in place. (Note: Do not submerge the graham crackers completely.)
- Top with the popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, at least two hours. To serve, briefly run the molds under warm water to help remove the pops.
- Optional: dip the sides of the pops in additional graham cracker crumbs.
For help troubleshooting a recipe, please email [email protected] I’ll try to respond to urgent questions as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations will be ignored.