This boozy peaches and cream milkshake will certainly bring all the boys to the yard. Or the kitchen.
You ever just have one of those days? I know you have. Where it feels like everything is going wrong. Friday was one of those days for me.
A 30 minute meeting turned into 5 hours. I didn’t get a chance to run all of my errands. My oven broke. MY OVEN BROKE.
This might be the first time I’ve missed apartment living. Where’s maintenance??? We have to fix this crap? Crap.
There’s only one thing to do on a day like this: ice cream. Make that two things: ice cream and alcohol.
This boozy peaches and cream milkshake is like a party in your mouth, and it takes the edge off those days. Bottoms up!
Boozy Peaches and Cream Milkshake
- 2 large very ripe peaches
- 1 cup full-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 ounce dark rum, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- With very clean hands, squeeze the juice and pulp into a blender (this will only work with a very ripe peach). Most of the skin will stay in your hands. Alternately, you can blanch and peel the peaches.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
For help troubleshooting a recipe, please email [email protected] I’ll try to respond to urgent questions as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations will be ignored.