Try this Pumpkin Caramel Popcorn to celebrate the flavors of Thanksgiving and fall! It makes a great snack.
Love homemade popcorn? You need to try this recipe for pumpkin caramel popcorn! You can either use plain microwave popcorn as a quick and easy base, or you can pop it from scratch. This recipe is perfect for movie night at home, or a fun snack for guests at Thanksgiving! It comes together quickly and people will beg you for the recipe.
Pumpkin Caramel Popcorn
- 15 cups plain popped popcorn
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F, and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set the popcorn in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat, bring the butter, sugar, molasses, corn syrup, pumpkin pie spice and salt to a boil. Stir briefly with a heatproof spatula, then continue boiling for three minutes without stirring.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour over the popcorn. Stir until evenly combined.
- Spread the popcorn evenly onto the sheet pan, and then place in the oven. Cook for one hour, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool briefly to set, and then break into pieces (or enjoy as clusters). Serve warm or at room temperature.
For help troubleshooting a recipe, please email [email protected] I’ll try to respond to urgent questions as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations will be ignored.