This Green Berry Granola Smoothie Bowl is a healthy, flavorful breakfast that also supports a great cause! This post is sponsored by The Soulfull Project. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Savory Simple!
Last year, I had the opportunity to visit the Capital Area Food Bank in Washington DC. Learning about the prevalence of food deserts, and the extreme levels of food waste in this country had a tremendous impact on me.
I’ve tried to be more mindful ever since. When The Soulfull Project reached out to me about their incredible mission dedicated to helping CAFB and other food banks across the country, it felt like it was meant to be. I’m honored to partner with them today and share their mission.
I’ve also created a tasty, healthy, green berry smoothie bowl using their 4 Grain Blend Hot Cereal.
#TheSoulfullProject launched in August 2016 at select Wegmans stores in the Philadelphia region. The founders have dedicated themselves to making and selling high quality, nutritious food with an even greater goal.
For every serving of their multi-grain cereal purchased, the company donates one serving of their 4 Grain Blend to a food bank in your region. Since their launch, The Soulfull Project has donated over 42,000 servings to food banks.
The Soulfull Project makes hot cereals filled with healthy, nutrient-dense ingredients like steel cut oats, quinoa, chia, flax, rye, nuts, seeds and dried fruits. All of the products are non-GMO and Whole Grain Stamp approved. There are no artificial flavors or colors.
The hot cereals are sold in single serving cups and multi-serving resealable bags. The hot cereal cups come in 4 flavors: Blueberry Almond, Brown Sugar Pecan, Tart Cherry, and Cinnamon Spice. The resealable bags come in two flavors: 4 Grain Blend and Hearty Grains & Seeds.
The Soulfull Project hot cereal is available in 64 Wegmans stores on the east coast. You can also purchase it on their website. If you’re one of my local DC metro readers (hello!), this is currently our closest store:
9001 McHugh Drive
Lanham, MD 20706
Please consider supporting this cause! The single serving cups are a fantastic grab-and-go breakfast, and the resealable bags are perfect for weekend breakfasts or using in granola recipes like the one I’ve created below. You’ll know your money is going to such an important cause.
Green Berry Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 1 (14.1 ounce) package 4 Grain Blend Cereal (4 cups)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 frozen bananas, sliced
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach (or regular)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup salted toasted pistachios
- 4-5 teaspoons unsweetened toasted coconut
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F, and line one large or two standard baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the cereal in a large bowl. In a small liquid measuring cup, stir together the coconut oil and honey. If using a thicker honey variety, microwave it for a few seconds first to thin it out. Pour the liquid into the cereal and use a spatula to mix evenly, until the oats are all very lightly coated. The mixture will be only slightly damp.
- Spread the cereal into a thin, even layer on the parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes, stir, and then bake for an additional 12-13 minutes, until the granola has dried out. Cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, puree the yogurt, frozen bananas, and spinach until smooth. Divide the mixture into 4 bowls.
- Top each bowl evenly with approximately 1/2 cup granola (or to taste), bananas, berries, pistachios, and toasted coconut. Serve immediately.
For help troubleshooting a recipe, please email email@example.com. I’ll try to respond to urgent questions as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations will be ignored.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Posts may contain affiliate links. I am a participant in the rewardStyle and Amazon affiliate programs, which help support Savory Simple by providing me with a small commission fee when you shop through my links, at no additional cost to you.