I had a fabulous weekend at Mixed. I got to meet many online friends in person (special shout outs to Chung-Ah from Damn Delicious and Carrie from Bakeaholic Mama. I miss you already!) Thanks to organizers Paula from Bell’alimento and Susan from She’s Becoming DoughMessTic for such a labor of love. Thanks to all of the speakers for the informative workshops. And finally, thanks to the sponsors! It was wonderful spending one-on-one time with KitchenAid, Dreamfields, and everyone else. We had the time of our lives :)
Cheesy Baked Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 6 jalapeños, divided
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 (8-ounce package) cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (8 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice one jalapeño into thin rounds for garnish; set aside. Seed and finely dice remaining jalapenos.
- In large bowl, combine mascarpone, cream cheese, cheddar, garlic powder and diced jalapenos. Spread mixture on bottom of 1-quart baking dish.
- In separate bowl, combine Parmesan, panko breadcrumbs and melted butter; mix to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over the dip. Top with reserved jalapeno slices.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until dip is bubbly. Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
For help troubleshooting a recipe, please email [email protected] I’ll try to respond to urgent questions as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations will be ignored.