Cold Sesame Soba Noodles
These vegan cold sesame soba noodles are a fast and healthy meal!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 -2 servings
- 3 ounces (1 bunch) soba noodles
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili oil, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon light agave
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds + 1 teaspoon for garnish
- 3 tablespoons pasta water
Prepare soba noodles according to instructions. Drain, reserving about 3 tablespoons of the pasta water. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
In a small bowl whisk together peanut butter, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, chili oil, light agave, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds and pasta water.
Toss the soba noodles and sauce together. Garnish with remaining sesame seeds before serving.
Calories: 861kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 1902mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 4.8mg