This cherry gazpacho is light and refreshing! Perfect for summer parties or a light, healthy snack.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 cups sweet cherries, pitted
- Juice from 1 large orange (about 1/4 cup)
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 2-3 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped finely
- salt and fresh black pepper to taste
Puree the cherries, orange juice, lemon juice, garlic, shallot and mint in a blender until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.3mg