Hot Buttered Bourbon
Hot Buttered Bourbon is a new twist on a classic winter cocktail that will keep you warm during the cold winter!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup bourbon (I used Jim Beam)
- 2 cups boiling water
- Optional: cinnamon sticks for garnish
Using an electric mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the sugar, butter, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt in a medium bowl until creamy and smooth. Add the whiskey followed by the boiling water.
Whisk or stir until evenly combined, then divide between 4 mugs. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if using, and serve.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 48mg | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 0.3mg