Delicious, homemade eggnog pancakes are the perfect fall/winter breakfast treat! Use quality eggnog for best results.
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 9 to 10 6-inch pancakes
- 2 cups 10 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups high quality eggnog, such as Organic Valley or Southern Comfort
- 2 large eggs
Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Don't over-mix the batter; there should be lumps.
Heat a griddle pan to medium high. Lightly grease the pan with butter or vegetable oil.
Ladle the batter onto the griddle. I like using a batter dispenser keep the pancakes even and round.
Flip the pancakes when they begin to bubble on top and the edges have dried a bit. Cook for an additional minute.
Serve warm with your favorite toppings.