A refreshing homemade peach gazpacho recipe as well as a KitchenAid Blender review.
Servings: 3 cups
- 7 very ripe peaches
- 1 small shallot, diced fine
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced finely
- 1 small or 1/2 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- optional: 2 teaspoons ripe peach vinegar
- pinch of salt
Puree the pulp and juice of the peaches (excluding the skin) in a blender until smooth.
Stir in the additional ingredients by hand.
Before serving, garnish each bowl with some diced cucumber, shallot and basil.