This Sriracha hummus has just the right amount of heat and amazing flavor. Enjoy it as a quick snack or an easy party appetizer!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 32 1 tablespoon servings
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can garbanzo or cannelloni beans
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup Sriracha or more to taste
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
In a food processor, puree the beans, tahini, garlic, olive oil, lemon, water and Sriracha. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add more Sriracha if desired.
Calories: 37kcal | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 19mg | Vitamin A: 0.1% | Vitamin C: 2.4% | Calcium: 0.5% | Iron: 1%