These strawberry mango yogurt pops have a ton of flavor without any sugar!
I’ve been making homemade pops quite a bit recently. I go through phases where I get major sugar cravings in the evening (these phases seem directly related to carb and sugar intake during the day). Homemade popsicles have become my answer! They’re healthy, filling, and they satisfy my sweet tooth. I already keep Greek yogurt and frozen fruit handy to make smoothies. For pops, I typically make the same smoothie I would have for a daytime snack and then freeze the contents into my Tovolo Green Star Ice Pop Molds.
It helps to have a good sturdy blender for these strawberry mango yogurt pops. If your blender can’t puree frozen fruit, use fresh fruit. My pop molds use approximately 2 1/3 cups of smoothie to fill all of the molds. This recipe makes a bit extra in case you’re using a larger mold. Drink the excess, it’s delicious. And experiment with the ingredients! I often use strawberries and mangoes because I love the flavor combination, but you can use any fruits you prefer. Play around with the recipe and make a healthy, homemade pop that’s so much better than anything you’ll buy in the store.
Strawberry Mango Yogurt Pops
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mangoes
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Puree all the ingredients in a sturdy blender or food processor. I like it smooth but feel free to leave some fruit bits.
- Carefully fill the mixture into your pop molds, leaving a bit of room at the top.
- Remove any air bubbles that have formed in the molds. A chopstick or the back of a spoon should do the trick.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours (I recommend overnight).
- Run the pop mold under hot water for a minute and then gently remove the popsicle.
Please read my full post for additional recipe notes, tips, and serving suggestions!
For help troubleshooting a recipe, please email [email protected] I’ll try to respond to urgent questions as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations will be ignored.