This is a simple side dish that’s beautiful to look at and easy to make. I love purple potatoes. What an easy way to elevate a dish to a whole new level!
When it comes to vegetables, roasting is my favorite way to go. It really brings out their natural flavors, while adding a nice caramelized crunch to the outside.
- purple potatoes
- olive oil
- fresh chives
- dried sage
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Wash, halve and then quarter the potatoes.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes, periodically moving the potatoes around for even browning and to prevent sticking.
- While the potatoes are cooking, chop up your chives with a good sharp knife.
- Toss the finished potatoes with the chives, a generous helping of dried sage and some additional salt.