These pumpkin spiced cocktail nuts are perfect for fall parties or as an easy to prepare snack!
How much can you really say about cocktail nuts? They’re tasty and they have a silly name. Seriously, though, you guys are going to love my nuts!
These pumpkin spiced cocktail nuts are perfect for fall and holiday parties. Put them out at Thanksgiving as a snack while people are getting their drink on! I decided not to go overly sweet or spicy with the recipe but you can adjust the spice quantities to taste. A bit more maple syrup, a bit of cayenne pepper… customize your nuts! I used Trader Joe’s Fancy Mixed Nuts, which are a combination of cashews, almonds, pecans, brazil nuts and filberts. In my opinion, the pecans and cashews were the most addicting but this will work with any combination of nuts. I also used Penzy’s Pumpkin Pie Spice but you can easily make your own fall spice mixture from ingredients such as cinnamon, fresh nutmeg and allspice. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spiced Cocktail Nuts
- 16 ounces mixed nuts (a little over 3 cups)
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- optional: 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the nuts in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg white and maple syrup until frothy.
- Pour the mixture over the nuts and stir until the nuts are well coated.
- Sprinkle the spices over the nuts and toss until evenly combined.
- Spread the nuts on the parchment in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, allow to cool before serving.
Please read my full post for additional recipe notes, tips, and serving suggestions!
For help troubleshooting a recipe, please email [email protected] I’ll try to respond to urgent questions as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations will be ignored.