It’s time for my February giveaway! I’m so excited to be partnering with Zingerman’s to give away a Home Cheese-Making Kit. Make your own delicious cheese at home in less than one hour. Every box comes with rennet and citric acid—enough for 30 batches of cheese—as well as instructions on how to make your own mozzarella or ricotta from scratch. All you need to provide is milk and salt.
Zingerman’s is one of my favorite gourmet shops. I’ve never had the pleasure of visiting their Ann Arbor store in person, but the online shop is amazing. I trust their selection of oils and vinegars over anyone else. And if you’ve been following my blog for awhile you may know about my obsession with Zingerman’s Guide to Good Eating. Best foodie book ever. Check out their online store for great food, great books and great deals.
Update: The contest has ended. Congratulations to Sheryl! You should be hearing from Zingerman’s soon :)
I’m offering 9 (!) different ways to enter this contest. You can choose to do one step or all of them, but you have to leave separate comments for each entry in order for them to be counted.
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite kind of cheese (or cheeses).
- Like Savory Simple on Facebook (as yourself, not as your blog)
- Like Zingerman’s Mail Order on Facebook (as yourself, not as your blog)
- Sign up to receive a catalog from Zingermans.
- Follow @savorysimple on Twitter.
- Follow @zingermans on Twitter.
- Tweet the entire following statement: I’ve just entered to win a Home Cheese-Making Kit from @zingermans and @savorysimple! Enter here: http://wp.me/pEBAb-19s #giveaway
- Subscribe to my blog (there’s a link on the sidebar).
- Post about the contest on your blog and include a link to this page. If you don’t have a blog, you can post it on your Facebook profile.
Don’t forget to leave a separate comment for each entry if you want them to be properly tallied. Good luck, everyone! The contest ends February 27th at 5pm. I will select a winner via random.org. US residents only.
For immediate help troubleshooting a recipe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible! This email address is only for recipe troubleshooting; Solicitations sent to this email will be ignored.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Posts may contain affiliate links. I am a participant in the rewardStyle and Amazon affiliate programs, which help support Savory Simple by providing me with a small commission fee when you shop through my links, at no additional cost to you.