Happy New Years! I hope you all had fun ringing in 2012. Last year was very special year for me and I was a bit sad to see it end, though I’m incredibly excited to see what new adventures lie ahead. In 2011 I got married, moved forward with my culinary career and took some very memorable vacations.
Today we leave Arizona and return to the East Coast. I had a wonderful time visiting with friends and family, seeing sights and enjoying local cuisine. We took a few day trips over the past week and one of the most memorable for me was Tubac, a small town close to the Mexican border.
Tubac was first established in 1752 and now features a historic state park, residences, and numerous local shops, restaurants and art galleries. One of the first shops we visited was Tubac Olive Oil. I was immediately in heaven when I realized every oil and vinegar in the shop could be sampled. My kind of place!
I bought myself some wonderful 18 year aged balsamic and also picked up a really nice gift set to offer for a New Years Giveaway!
This fabulous set includes:
- 18 Year Aged Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Arbequina Olive Oil
- Pumpkin Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon Olive Oil
- Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
I’m offering 5 different ways to enter this contest. You can choose to do one step or all of them, but you have to leave separate comments for each entry in order for them to be counted.
- Leave a comment telling me your new years resolution.
- Like Savory Simple on Facebook. In order for the entry to count you must do this as yourself, not as your blog.
- Subscribe to my blog (there’s a link on the sidebar).
- Follow @savorysimple on Twitter. Then tweet the entire following statement: I’ve just entered to win an Olive Oil & Balsamic Gift Set from @savorysimple! Enter here: http://wp.me/pEBAb-15a #giveaway
- Post about the contest on your blog and include a link to this page. If you don’t have a blog, you can post it on your Facebook profile.
Good luck, everyone! The contest ends January 10th at 5pm. I will select a winner via random.org. This contest is open to US residents only.email. You can also follow me via RSS, Facebook and Twitter.