Can you believe that summer is almost over? Time just seems to fly by these days. Remember how long 4 years felt in high school? It was an eternity! Now it seems as though 4 years passes by in a heartbeat. Seasons are over before we can even fully appreciate them. This summer has brought hellish weather but also many positive life changes (I’m a homeowner!). I’ll miss long days, the beach and summer produce but I’m ready for fall. Here’s a recap from this week:
My favorite Instagram photos:
On Savory Simple:
A flavorful, fun version of popcorn that is way better than the microwave variety!
Homemade mustard is so easy to make! This version is spicy and will go perfect on sandwiches.
This grapefruit curd ice cream is tangy and rich; a perfect summer send off.
My favorite recipes from other bloggers:
- Tutti Dolci: Cookie Butter Cupcakes
- The Beeroness: Beer Soaked Apple Pie with Cheddar Beer Crust
- The Little Kitchen: Fig Blue Cheese Salad
- The Realistic Nutritionist: Peach Crisp Baked Oatmeal
- A Kitchen Addiction: Roasted Chile Con Queso
- Sprinkled with Flour: Homemade French Onion Dip
- Naturally Ella: Roasted Pear, Gorgonzola and Honey Toast
- This may be my new fall uniform.
- I’m feeling inspired to get better at decorating cookies. Owl cookies, specifically.
- Pastels are so pretty in cake form.
- I want to enjoy my morning coffee here.
Enjoy the long weekend, everyone! How will you be celebrating?email. You can also follow me via RSS, Facebook and Twitter.