I am wiped out so this will probably be brief. I spent the day apple picking at Larriland Farms and it was wonderful as always. Llamas, goats, hay rides, a corn maze… one of my favorite days of the year! This is the first time I didn’t bring home 20 pounds of apples. I only got one bag! I did, however, get a ridiculous amount of beets, rainbow chard and spinach. What can I say, I love my greens! I’ve been detoxing since Monday so it’s been an odd week. Most of my time was spent in a hazy fog, trying to work while fending off headaches. But yesterday I turned a corner and now I feel amazing! I’m looking forward to spending Sunday and next week catching up on life. There’s so much to do!
I’d like to give a quick shout out to some of my newest sponsors. Please go visit their websites and say hello!
My Favorite Instagram Photos:
So… this happened. Our party yacht had fake trees, need I say more?
It’s the most wonderful time of the year
On Savory Simple:
The best kale chips you’ll ever have, no lie. And it’s not my recipe so I’m not bragging!
Cast iron may be a pain but it sure makes this meal look pretty, doesn’t it? I can eat chorizo and eggs any time of the day.
I can’t thank you all enough for the kind comments. I don’t respond to everyone individually but I do read them all. This was a difficult post to write and your support means the world.
My favorite posts from other bloggers this week:
- Bellalimento: How to Make Chocolate Ravioli
- The Little Kitchen: Totchos Recipe
- Not Your Mommas Cookie: Nutella Pumpkin Thumbprint Cookies
- A Cozy Kitchen: Pumpkin Mascarpone Pillows with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Damn Delicious: Spicy Roasted Shrimp Sandwich with Chipotle Avocado Mayonnaise
- Joy the Baker: Chocolate Cream Vanilla Sugar Doughnuts
- Laura’s Sweet Spot: Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Almond Corner: Orange-Cardamom Scented Mini Bundt Cakes with Orange Blossom Syrup
- I’m totally making a pumpkin ice bucket for my next fall party
- Speaking of pumpkins, I bought a ton of them this weekend and am going to can the puree. I can’t stand the store-bought cans.
- Malted milk ball chocolate cake? YES PLEASE.
Enjoy the weekend!